This is a list of fees that must be paid to Paradise Adventures.
There will be a down payment made to book a hunt. All other monies paid upon arrival or during hunt.
Remember, you must have a valid Hunting License and appropriate tag(s) in possession. Click here for licensing & tag information
All hunts are fully guided because of property boundaries. All Hunt fees include lodging/meals and transportation once you arrive. All prices below are for one person and meals/lodging are included.
► *Turkey Hunts - When you book a hunt for 1, 2, or 3 days that is what you pay for no matter how long it takes to get your game. Hunters should arrive the evening before the hunt and may choose when to leave. They are always welcome to spend the last night after their hunt and leave the next morning. We hunt in Unit 2 only.
- Spring season fees - There is an archery season before the reg. Season. Fees are the same. 1 day, 1 bird $400.00 - 1 day, 2 birds $700.00 - 2 days, 2 birds $800.00 - 3 days, 2 birds $1,000.00. You may use any weapon except during the archery season.
- Youth season fees - (Parent or guardian may join the hunt and stays free.), 1 Day, 1 Bird $300.00 - 2 Days, 2 Birds $600.00 - 3 Days, 2 Birds $800.00
- Disabled season - Anyone with major disabilities will have no fees paid to Paradise Adventures once you arrive. The only cost will be the State Fees such as licensing and tag(s). Call Kurt for more info and to talk about disabilities and what we have to offer you. Only Limited Hunts available.
► *Deer Hunts - All deer hunts are 6 days and 7 nights, unless otherwise arranged. A $1,000 fee must be paid to book a hunt. All other monies owed to us will be paid upon arrival. Prices shown below include lodging, meals and transportation. (Buddy systems are available, 4 people maximum.)
- Early Muzzleloader Season - $3,000.00 (No scope of any kind. Season is approx. mid September.)
- Youth Hunts - If deer is harvested $2,000. If no deer is harvested cost is $250/day (6 days 7 nights max) Season is approx. second weekend of September. Parent or Guardian stays free.)
- Archery Hunts - $3,000. (We hunt mainly in the last part of October and right up to Thanksgiving. We prefer fixed broadheads.)
- Rifle Hunts - $3,500.00. (This season begins the Wednesday following Thanksgiving Day. We hunt the first 6 days only. Muzzleloaders may be used with scope during this season.)
► *Predator Hunts - $300.00 per day, per person, 4 days max. 4 hunters max.
► Staying at Camp House as individual not hunting - For anyone staying at camp there is a $50.00 per day charge for use of all facilities, meals/lodging.
► Group Lodging - Our facility is also available for family reunions, class reunions, wedding parties and etc.
Please go to the Camphouse Page for more info and pricing. We are sorry, but it is NOT available during our busy hunting season. Call Kurt with the exact date you have in mind. It just might be available. 620.568.2518